golden pear floral design
It starts with an email or telephone call to schedule a complimentary consultation -
Our consultations are never rushed, so allow yourself ample time
when scheduling with us to talk about your flowers. Go ahead and bring family or friends whose opinion you value. Some couples know all the flower choices available to them and know exactly what
they want, however, most do not! Not to worry - we will help guide you through the process. No time for a consultation? Let us send you our Wedding Flower Checklist and we can work from that!
After the consultation, we will give you a price quote -
Wedding flower pricing varies greatly depending on the number of blooms used, flower variety and seasonal availability. We always try to work within your budget and at the same time strive to give you exactly the look you are envisioning.
The following questions will help you prepare for your consultation -
- What is your overall vision or concept for the event? Bring photos of design styles or flowers you like, have you started a Pinterest board for wedding flowers?
- What is the color and style of your wedding dress?
- How many bridal attendants do you have and what color are their dresses; do you have color swatches?
- What is the location/date/time of event and are there any restrictions imposed by your chosen venue or church? What is the format of the reception, how many tables will you need, round or banquet, and what are the colors of the table linens?
- Have you set a budget for your wedding flowers? Bookings are limited to ensure we can fully devote ourselves and all our resources to each bride. Contact us as soon as you set the wedding date!
Telephone: 503.580.4135 Email: email@example.com
Kathleen @ Golden Pear Flowers was WONDERFUL!!!! I know nothing about flowers so I just told her what colors I would like and a general idea of what I wanted and she came through with MAGIC!!!